- Oxfam do Oxfam Unwrapped - buy a goat for $38. It'll help to give a family a livelihood, or milk.
A Lutheran long-drop loo - $60 will get a loo somewhere like Sudan and make a massive improvement to santiation, via Australian Lutheran World Service.
- At CARE $20 buys a blackboard to help teach and improve children's education or $125 will train a woman to sew so she can start to support herself.
- UNICEF have a wide range of gifts sorted into categories such as Mums & Babies and Health & Nutrition.
- I've mentioned Kiva in a recent post, but with the Aussie dollar so good against the US dollar less than $25 will get a gift card and mum can choose who she'd like to help.
- Or try a website like charity gifts where there are a number of organisations from whom you can choose gifts.